Friday, February 16, 2018

Quick Post: Epic Clydesdale Post(s) Coming

First, an announcement:

The Clydesdale mare project is DONE!!

I'm still kind of shocked that I pulled it off, an epic (traditional scale) custom done in 6 weeks - and, par for the course for me, just in time for the deadline.  She's not perfect, a fact I accepted before I even started, but she is done.  For me, that's a big deal.

She has already shipped out and is on her way to the other side of the world to be officially a part of the MEPSA Makeover Challenge.  I'm anxiously awaiting to hear how she traveled once she arrives.

Last night I started compiling pictures of the entire journey from OF model to completely finished.  They were meant to be today's post.  However, I ended up with 50 pictures!!  So, I might split them up into a couple of posts, I'm not sure yet.  I've started the editing process and I'm eager to share them. 

For now, here's a quick preview.  I took her to the Pacific for a quick (cold) photo shoot and took this one to show the surroundings.  You can get a peek of her here.  I hope to post at least the first of the posts about her creation, in detail, later today/tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment