Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Show Prepping

*sings*

"It's beginning to look a lot like shooow tiiiime"

The past two days I've been prepping my show string for the new year of showing with MEPSA.

The crew this time around includes all of the old favorites:


as well as 40-some odd new faces!


In all, I'll be sending about 90 photos off tomorrow for my first show of the new show year!  This almost doubles my regular string from last year, which hovered around 55 photos.  I wanted to "go bigger" this year, so that's just what I'm doing!  I'm also thinking I may rotate horses out this year as they qualify and put more new horses in, so that I can maybe get a BUNCH of horses qualified for next year's Championship.

I'm still anxiously awaiting the results from the current Championship Show and I'll be sure to post about it when they get here!


No comments:

Post a Comment