Friday, December 9, 2016

Crazy Busy

Yesterday, I thought I had a neat idea for a product we might be able to sell over here with our laser business.  So I posted a picture of one of them to the FB business page and shared with a couple of local groups.

I don't have words for what has gone on since.  I've been completely inundated by people who want them - want multiples, custom ones, and on and on.  I started trying to keep track of the requests as they came in: who, how many, when they'd be stopping by, but once I'd filled up 3 post it notes, that idea went out the window.  I decided to just make a pile of these things and wait at home for people to stop by.  

Funny random fact: when I made the post about the item, I had originally made: 4 of them.  I had to make a bunch more in a hurry!

Anyway, it's a good thing - sales are good, money is good - but I can't remember the last time I've been this exhausted. 

In other news, I also sold 4 (four!) saddle stands today!  I'm more excited about that than this other stuff, haha, but sadly I'm just too tired to celebrate much - yet.


Since I don't really have a picture for this post, I present this pretty girl, listed on the BLM Adopt a Horse website.  This evening (when things finally slowed down) I took a break by "window shopping" through a bunch of the mustangs that are up for adoption.  She is a 2-year-old filly and one of my favorites currently listed on the site.

photo from https://www.blm.gov/adoptahorse/horse.php?horse_id=9091

I miss working with mustangs, well - horses in general. 


No comments:

Post a Comment