Friday, August 26, 2016

I Did It

I pushed through all of the negative self talk and painted three horses today.

In progress cell phone snapshot

As soon as they were done, I continued to push back against the "you're not good enough" garbage and entered...

The Jennifer Show.

No, my work may not be to the level to actually compete there, in fact I'm quite sure it's not, but I want to be a part of it anyway.

I'm actually really happy with the three BRAND new faces to the show string.  ("Which is a big deal...  for me" - Marlin, Finding Nemo)  Maybe they'll make someone smile like I smiled when I was done with them.  I plan to get pictures of them tomorrow.

Tomorrow they, and the rest of the tiny herd I'm sending, will be packed up and shipped out to cross the ocean, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment