Tuesday, April 7, 2015

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Moo-ving....



I recently made a couple of decisions about our big upcoming movie.

1 - I'm going to take ALL of my model horses with me.

2 - I'm going to pack them myself, versus having the movers do it.  This may mean that they won't be insured, but as Jeff pointed out, I might not get any insurance on them anyway since we are both suspicious they will view them as "toys" and not value them anywhere near what they should be.  Soooo, I decided I'd rather pack them myself, feeling fairly confident that I can help their odds of getting to our destination in one piece.  It is still nerve-wracking though..  They will be crossing the country and the OCEAN.  Eeek.

Anyway, the packing officially got underway tonight.  So far I probably have a little over half of my OF Stablemates packed and ready for their voyage....

And of course, the instant I had one box put together, I had a helper.




I then informed her that, no, this is not the way SHE will be moving...  ;)

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! Been busy and have not been keeping up in reading, but I have been keeping up in my prayers! Bo is doing fine. Getting fat and sassy. Okay. He is getting fatter and sassier.

    ReplyDelete